New Blog Name

I've been trying to think of a new, more unique sort of name for this blog, and I think I may have it now.

While we don't actually have any chickens anymore, this is a name my husband came up with one day a couple of years ago for a book he thought would be kind of fun to write. It came about one day because we were, literally, chasing chickens around our front and back yard. It seems that they were a bit smarter than us and could figure out how to get out of the coop no matter what we did. Hubby thought a journal of sorts, telling our story of how we went from town folk to country folk, with humourous stories along with tips and hints would be a great thing to do.

So, I've decided to take that idea and run with it. Which brings us to today, and the blog name change.

I will still be posting great finds, tips and hints, like before, but I'll be adding a human element as well, to make things more interesting for both you, my readers and for me as well.

I'm looking forward to sharing our ups and downs in life as we work on getting ourselves out of debt and onto a more simple, and rewarding life. :)

Comments

Popular Posts