Easy Banana Muffin Recipe


Banana Muffins (makes 12 muffins)

3 or 4 Large bananas, mashed (the more bananas the moister, so I use 4)

1 cup white sugar

1 slightly beaten egg

1/3 cup melted margarine or butter

1 teaspoon baking soda

1 teaspoon baking powder

1/2 teaspoon salt

1 1/2 cups flour

Mix the mashed banana, sugar, egg and margarine together. Set aside. In a separate bowl, mix together baking soda, baking powder, salt and flour. Mix wet and dry ingredients all together. Pour into greased muffin tins, and bake in 350 degrees F oven for approximately 20 minutes. 

This is quite literally the easiest, moist and delicious banana muffin ever! I love these muffins as does my family (except for my daughter who is allergic to banana's )

Comments

  1. woo ! will try this yumm recipe soon... have lotsa ripe bananas " all the time"
    Stopping by from Monday mingle blog hop ! New follower on GFC ! Feel free to hop by my blog when you get a chance :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yumm I love banana muffinS! I'm a few follower! Feel free to check out my blog - Breezy Pink Daisies! - it's just starting out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooo yum! I just put bananas on my grocery list for today :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These sound yummy! I found you over at the Glimpse Inside party, I'm your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts