I Got My Geek On

Yesterday, my daughter showed me a quiz that she had taken on TheFandom.net. It was so cool, I had to go take one of my own.

Now, here is where I have to admit my shameful secret.

I am a geek.

My favourite channel on TV is the Space network. I watch Stargate and Star Trek every day. Yes, you read that right, every day. Well, every week day. Over the weekends, I go into withdrawl, moping around the house, wishing that Stargate was on. Seriously, I miss it. My favourite books to read are fantasy, and I have a very large collection of them. I can beat just about anyone in a Star Trek or Harry Potter trivia game. And you know what? I'm kind of proud of that.

So, when my daughter told me I would have a chance to answer a series of 50 questions to find out answers like which Hogwarts House I would belong too, and what charactor I would be on Doctor Who, I of course, ran to the computer.

I poured over the questions, aswering each one as honestly as I could. Here are my results


The absolute coolest part of my results? I'm The Doctor! I mean, who wouldn't want to be a two hearted Time Lord? I know I sure would!

So, anyway, if you're like me and you love to get your geek on, head over to TheFandom.net and click on the get your identification card. Choose the 50 question quiz, it's more indepth and will give you better results.

Have fun! And if you do go, stop back here and let me know. I want to see your card. :)

Comments

Popular Posts