I've Lost Track Over The Years

My grandmother taught me how to crochet many, many years ago, when I was about 5 years old. Other than a few times in my life where I've lost my taste for it, I have been crocheting steadily since then.

I've made so many afghans, doilies, items of clothing, home decorations, etc, etc. I can't even begin to count what I've made over the years.

I realized the other day how much of a problem that is for me. Seriously, I have no idea how many items I've made and given away, sold, or used in my life. Not a clue.

So, that got me to thinking that I need some sort of a journal for myself of completed items. A place where I can have a photo, description, what yarn I used, any alterations I made to the pattern, where the pattern can be found, or a copy of the pattern if it's one of my own.

Now, I just need a form. I've looked a bit online, but haven't found what I need. So, you know what that means, right? I have to make my own. I'm going to have to design it myself, which isn't a huge problem, I just need to get around to doing it. And of course, I'll share with all of you what I come up with.

Comments

Popular Posts